Fall Community Calendar
I was just going over my calendar and there are some great events coming up. Here are the events I am attending or speaking at (that I know of at this time):
- Aug 12-16th DevLink – I’ll be going to DevLink for the first time this year. The slate of presentations looks great and is full of a bunch of our finest community members. Should be a great time!
- Aug 20th CHODOTNET – I will be presenting on using Visual Studio and Blend together to develop WPF applications. This is an entry level presentation intended to get developers over that initial hump of learning Blend and setting up WPF applications. Meeting starts at 6:00.
- Sep 10th MSDN Roadshow in Roanoke – I’ll be there with bells on to see presentations from Microsoft about Silverlight 3, Expression 3, Prism, MVVM, and RIA Services. If you can’t make this one, there are many others close by on the list.
- Sep 10th RVNUG – What a deal! Two for one! After the Roadshow, G. Andrew Duthie, Microsoft Developer Evangelist extraordinaire will be presenting on lessons learned in developing real Silverlight applications.
- Sep 17th CHODOTNET – Monthly meeting of the Charlottesville .NET User Group. I haven’t heard yet what the presentation is, but I plan to be there regardless.
- Sep 19th Raleigh Code Camp – I’ve submitted several presentations, so I hope to be speaking.
- Oct 3rd Richmond Code Camp 2009.2 – I’m hoping to have something special for this event: I’ll keep you posted.
The only other item I have on my calendar is Philly Code Camp Oct 17 (no details out yet), but I don’t think I’ll be able to attend. Just too many great events to choose from!
Of course you can always find more events all over the country at Community Megaphone, so do yourself a favor and get yourself to an event! I hope to see you around the community this fall.